- This event has passed.
Maizex Silage, Dairy and Agronomy Day: February 25, 2020
February 25, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
With the goal of generating ideas and insight in nutrition and crop management for our dairy and beef producer customers, Maizex Seeds is hosting our first Silage, Dairy and Agronomy Day.
This meeting supports our theme of Your Field, Your Farm, Our Country by providing information that can be used form the field through to the bunker. Our goal is to help you make the most of the genetic potential in the Maizex Seeds products you purchase and plant on your farm by looking at all aspects of production and how to fine tune your management system.
When: Tuesday February 25th,
Location: Listowel Agricultural Society, 5699 Perth County Line 86, Listowel
- 9:15 Registration
- 9:30 to 3:00 Meeting with Lunch at 12:00PM
- Chuck Belanger, Maizex Seeds: 3” Corn Planting Depth Craziness
- Paul Wight, Robinson BioProducts: The Power of a Bunk Audit
- Chris McLaren, Larenwood Farms: Maximizing Milk Production. Where Do You Stand? (Holstein Canada awarded Larenwood Farms as a 2019 Master Breeder)
- Adam Parker, Maizex Seeds: Corn Hybrid Management for Success. Big Tonnage, Big Quality
- Dan Goodson & Holly McGill, Wallenstein Feed and Supply: Top 5 Nutritional Considerations
- Greg Stewart, Maizex Seeds: Key Maizex Agronomy Findings from 2019
Please RSVP to: